Helpful Links for Small Business In Washington State
- International Trade and Washington Exports Brief (May 2000)
- Export Finance Assistance Center of Washington (EFACW). Export finacing counseling assitance.
5. World Trade Center of Tacoma. A quasi-public trade association for exporters and importers with a network of global offices.
- Export certificate of sanitation and free sale for exporting processed foods
- Export.gov Main export portal
- Office of Trade and Industry Information. International trade data by country,s tate, industry, and year.
- Trade Stats Express. Free trade data from the Exporter Database.
- Trade Policy Information System (TPIS). Only available with the Federal Government or through a federal agency account.
- USA Trade Online. Detailed commodity export and import data (subscription required).
- Automated Export System. Forms for exporting goods
3. U.S. International Trade Commission. Extensive data on tariff rates by country and commodity.
4. Export-Import Bank of the United States. Provides financing to U.S. businesses with international transactions.
5. Overseas Private Investment Corportation. A federal agency to assist U.S. businesses in investingg in developing countries.
1. U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- World supply and demand market information. Commodity forecasts
2. Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA)
- Export Certificate of Sanitation and Free Sale. For processed foods exports.
- International Marketing Program
2. The World Trade Organization (WTO). Information about trade agreements, such as the Doha Development Agenda, and tariffs around the world. The WTO adjudicates trade disputes.